Green Bond Workshop Series in China
Workshops I & II (27 & 28 September 2016, Beijing)
- Nina Roth, GIZ: GreenBonds in China
- William Trant Beloe, IFC: A Brief Chronology: What are Green Bonds and where do they come from
- Vicky Pollard, EIB Representative Office for China: Processes & Stakeholders
- Ricco Zhang, ICMA: The Green Bond Principles
- Harald Francke Lund, CICERO: Where are the Strengths and Weaknesses in the Green Bond Market?
- Jessica Robinson, UN-PRI: Where are the Strengths and Weaknesses in the Green Bond Market?
- Dr. Chen Bo, CUFE: China Green Bond Assessment Framework